Kevin "Gaeel" Bradshaw-Rodriguez
I'm a game programmer and designer, a "multimedia" "artist", I like to make things that move, and I'm bad at writing words.
I can usually be found mucking about with computery things, either programming or building custom computer keyboards.
Otherwise, I like to hang out with my housemates, in close proximity to some decent beer and hot chips.
Here's how to get in touch:
I've worked on and participated in some projects, check them out maybe?
There's also my portfolio of moving pictures if you want more exciting eye-candy
- .lazr. A local multiplayer arena shooter
- BLAPP BLAPP DA INSURGENTS BEFOR DEY BLAPP U
- Or just go to my itch.io page
- Sarcophagus, an audio-visual affront (Behance gallery by collaborator Celia Bétourne)
- Prepare to Meet Thy God, a physical game about defusing a bomb in a dark room, with the weight of responsibility on your shoulders
- Input is Hard, a series of analytical articles about input design
- What Keyboards Taught Me About People
- Blastwave, a track written entirely in C code, made for Sarcophagus during Zoo Machines 2015
- There Was Only Light, some sparkledub for an old story project
- Zweinflugger!, probably the best track I ever wrote, epic as fuck, made for a game with the same name
My PGP identity is cross-referenced via my profile at keybase.io/gaeel
If you need to send me something private or need me to verify my identity to you, please get in touch using my public key.
On my keybase profile, you can use the 🔒 icon to encrypt a message to me, or the ✓ icon to verify a message I signed was really from me.
The background photo was taken by Eli Fessler during A Maze Berlin 2016.